CUSTOMER RISK MANAGEMENT
• AMT (Medium term analysis) Evaluation of the sustainability of the company from its economic and juridical environment, related companies’ approach, forecast data including : backlog orders, investments, forecasted financial data, ongoing development and projects or to be done shortly.
• ALT (Long term analysis ) An elaborated diagnostic from subject’s selected key data.
A detailed analysis with comments on its 3 last financial statements based on the subject’s annual report.
• ADO (Opportunity analysis) This is an « on site » diagnosis of the real situation of the subject company in difficulty beyond its financial analysis taking into account the restructuring measures and the subject’s ability to reorganize its business.
• AB (Cash position check) This is a basic analysis advising on a €7,500 credit exposure on a one-time relations checking of disposable cash and meeting commitments.
• CLASSIC This report gives a short term solvency advice and gather data on key financial information, backlog orders and banker position toward subject company.
• ACT (SHORT TERM CREDIT ANALYSIS) Detailed analysis on the subject’s activity, last financial data and current liquidity position
• BASIC REPORT Subject identity card including its economic and juridical environment.
• COMPREHENSIVE REPORT Specific report comenting on the sustainability of the company. This report includes subject’s linked companies and forecast data and development.
Monthly or quarterly monitoring of the subject’s cash position, key financial data and profitatility level over a year.